With RogerVoice, if someone calls on your phone number, the call will automatically be subtitled!
How does it work?
The app starts working automatically when someone calls you. You simply have to click on the green button to pick up the phone. Transcriptions start when your correspondent starts talking. You can answer either by speaking normally, or by typing your answer thanks to the awesome TTS functionality 😉
There are 3 ways of receiving a call
- Call between two users
- Call on your Roger number
- Call on your phone number (you will need a Roger number and to setup call forwarding)
👯Call between two users Calls between users are free and don't require any setup. Your correspondent just need the app RogerVoice. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
📞Call on your Roger number If you get a Freedom or a Premium plan, we will give you a Roger number. This number works exactly like a standard phone number and is directly linked to your app. Whenever someone calls you on your standard number, the app will open. Transcriptions will start automatically for each call.
➕ 📞Call on your mobile carrier number If you want people to call you on your mobile carrier number, and still enjoy our magical transcriptions, it's possible! You simply need to put "call forwarding" to your Roger Number into place. We recommend to setup call forwarding as you will have only one phone number to manage!
Warning: Call forwarding is managed by your carrier. We are not responsible for any problem with this service. You might be overcharged, depending on your carrier. RogerVoice doesn't have a voicemail solution for now. Call forwarding will not allow your contacts to leave a message.
How to setup phone calls?
👯Call between two users : invite your contacts to download the app!
- In the app RogerVoice, use the button "Share", located on your contact's profile
- Share this link: https://bit.ly/rogerapp
📞Call on your Roger number: get a plan! Choose one of our two plans:
- Freedom: 5.99€ Roger number +1h/mois (-50% if Orange customer)
- Premium: 29.99€ Roger number +unlimited (-50% if Orange customer)
More details on our website: https://rogervoice.com/fr/price.html
➕ 📞Call on your mobile carrier number: setup call forwarding!
- Navigate to your telephone app (the standard one of your smartphone)
- Dial **21* on your smartphone, followed by your Roger number, followed by # (ex: **21*0900000000#)
- You will either see a message on your screen or receive a text message saying that call forwarding has been enabled
- Restart your smartphone
Important: dial *#21# to check that call forwarding is in place, and #21# to disable it.
How much is it?
- Incoming calls are free and limited to 1 hour by call. A message will let you know that your call will be interrupted when you are approaching 1 hour. You can call your correspondent back if you want to continue the conversation.
- If you want to setup call forwarding, make sure your carrier doesn't overcharge you.
Is it free for my correspondent?
For your correspondent, it works exactly like a normal call. There is no difference for them, wether you use RogerVoice or not.
Any other questions? Contact us through the app!☺️