Rogervoice doesn't have a voicemail service yet. However, you can still listen to your standard voicemail.
From your AT&T wireless phone
- From your AT&T wireless phone, press and hold 1. For AT&T Wireless Home Phone, dial 1.
- If prompted, enter your voicemail password. Any new unheard messages will begin to play.
- If you don't have new voicemail, press 1 to listen to your saved messages. Messages play beginning with your first (oldest) unheard message or first (oldest) saved message.
From another phone
Accessing your voicemail from another phone is handy when you don't have your wireless phone with you or when outside a coverage area. To check your voicemail messages from another phone:
- Call your 10-digit wireless number.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it.
- If you reach the main voicemail system greeting, enter your 10-digit wireless phone number, then interrupt your greeting by pressing the * key.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- Follow the voice prompts to listen to your messages.
From your device:
Press and hold the 1 key on your device's dial pad. Or call 123.
From My T-Mobile on your computer:
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Click PHONE at the top of the page.
- Click Check Voicemail (it's located in the list of links along the right side of the page).
- Click the play button to the left of the voicemail message. If you want to play all of your messages, select Play All.
From a landline:
- Using a landline, call the mobile number.
- Interrupt the voicemail greeting by pressing the * key.
- When prompted, enter your voicemail password.
- Follow the menu prompts to check your voicemail messages.Note: Any applicable landline long-distance fees are the responsibility of the account owner.
- Call the voicemail box:Press *86 (*VM) then the Send key.Press and hold number 1 to use the voicemail speed dial.If calling from another number, dial the 10-digit mobile phone number then press # to interrupt the greeting.
- Follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages.
Tip: If your carrier is not mentioned above, you can get the information on their website. Contact their customer service for more help.
Any other questions? Contact us through the app! ☺️